The last two weeks have been very exciting. I am in the mood to celebrate, and I hope you'll join me.
What are we celebrating?
- My author website was launched on Saturday, along with a new look to this blog.
- I've now got a Facebook author page. Please stop by and take a look. I hope you "like" it.
- Writer business cards arrived in the mail. You can see a picture of them on my Facebook author page.
- My journeyman writing course through Christian Writers Guild came yesterday.
So, in celebration, I want to giveaway a copy of Heavenly Humor for the Chocolate Lover's Soul (I'm a contributing author) and a some sweet treats (chocolate, of course).
Here's how to enter:
- Leave a comment on this post telling me what you think of my new website. Don't forget to leave your email, so I can contact you, if you are chosen as the winner. (Mandatory to enter giveaway - counts as one entry)
- Follow this blog with NetworkedBlogs (optional - counts as one entry)
- Follow this blog with Google Friend Connect (optional - counts as two entries)
- "Like" my Facebook author page. (optional - counts as two entries)
- Watch my Facebook author page for more chances to earn entries.
Thank you for celebrating with me. Giveaway closes on June 20th. A winner will be drawn at random (with the help of my nine-month-old office assistant) and the winner announced on June 21st.